Thursday, May 26, 2011

The Boy Who Lived, Now a Man Fighting For Survival


ahh... Harry Potter. It has been nearly fourteen years, but it feels like not so long ago when my mum bought me a copy of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, that was actually my first Harry Potter book. Of course, after learning that it was actually a serial, I didn't touch it until I got my hand on the previous books.

Do excuse me, I was traipsing down memory lane. I liked it for the story when I was younger, as an adult the story felt a bit watered-down but I still am a little obsessed with it anyway because of the sentimental value.

Although whoever photoshopped this is more obsessed than I am...
So imagine my mixed feelings knowing that it is all coming to an end. But hell, it sure looks like they're going out with a bang!


And a good thing too, because us fans won't take anything less than "epic" for the final installment of the series. Speaking of endings;


5 comments:

PerangFilem said...

thanks coz follow PerangFilem.. disebabkan masalah teknikal, perangfilem dah berpindah ke www.perangfilem1.blogspot.com thnk you mamuvies....

Anonymous said...

mamu! y oh y u had to put that 1st pic tuuuuu..
*mimpi ngeri*

-alin-

Mamü Miguel Ellezda Vies said...

you mean the second one, right?
because it's funny! :P
hahahaha... trololol~

Anon said...

I like this one, hope it's still there;

http://img1.www.spoki.lv/upload/articles/23/239199/images/Smiekligi-izteicieni-6.jpg

Az said...

In the first HP movie, Daniel Radcliffe looked sooo cute that I completely ignored how stiff his acting was. =P But I think he has improved and I'm quite excited for his upcoming movie, The Woman in Black. The trailer looks good!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This!