Saturday, May 7, 2011

Who's This Pretty Boy?

Here's a little something I've had for quite a while, but I couldn't come with any sort of a list to include it in. I'm sure there's something, it's just been eluding me so far. Now that it's fast becoming old news, I figured "what the hell?" and just feature this one guy. So here goes, do you recognise this pretty boy?


Yeah, it was in the 80's and New Wave music was at the height of its popularity. This guy had a career in music that few are aware of, and he is now a comedian (also one of my favourites) with a couple of movies under his belt and a very successful television show. Can you guess who it is?


Yeap, that really was Ricky Gervais.

2 comments:

afiq dharma said...

love him in ghost town

Mamü Miguel Ellezda Vies said...

hahaha... yeah. I haven't seen The Invention of Lying yet. Have you?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This!