Wednesday, July 6, 2011

5 Guys I Would Go Gay For

Sometimes I think my life would be a lot easier if I'm homosexual. Because, you know... I'll get to say this sort of thing without people giving me strange looks. But I'm straight, and more importantly, secure with my sexuality so I really don't need to make anyone feel unattractive just so I can be at peace with my ego.

eww...
But hey, that's life right? There will always be people shoving down rules down your throat, whether or not you're willing to adhere to them. Don't get me wrong, though. I'm not saying homosexuality is natural, I'm just saying who are we to judge? So yeah, while you won't find me marching down in any gay pride parade, you're not gonna hear me scream "Gay is not the way!" either.

*ahem* I got a little carried away there.

I'm only going to list down five, although I have actually more than five man-crushes. But I'll be damned if I'm gonna list them all, so here's the least I could do.

Honourable Mentions;


#5 Craig Ferguson


Seen in: The Late Late Show (TV), How To Train Your Dragon [2010]
As you read further, you will find that Craig Ferguson is rather out-of-place inclusion to this list. Sure, he's not pretty (he is cute, though). But it's hard not to admire him; razor-sharp wit, incredibly funny, a good writer and he speaks with an adorable Scottish accent. But for the most part, he's just a really fun guy to listen to.

Just check out many, many of his interviews which can be found on this YouTube channel. So yeah, while he may host a talk show, he's hardly full of himself, making his interviews seem more like a barroom chat more than anything. Of course, I get really confused when he gets people like Evangeline Lily, Amanda Peet and Kate Beckinsale over on his show. I can't decide which one I am more attracted to, Craig Ferguson or his guests. LOL!

#4 Jude Law


Seen in: Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow [2004], Sherlock Holmes [2009]
If you have been following this blog for quite some time, this shouldn't come as a surprise. I must of spoken fondly of him at least once. Well, technically I wrote this one before I published that drag queen article.

Anyway, here he is, the guy who looks like he should be gay but apparently not. The dude was almost married to Sienna Miller yet feels the need to have an affair with his children's nanny. The nanny was even quoted as saying that "It was mind-blowing rampant sex. He is a great lover and he knows how to satisfy a woman."

So yeah, Jude Law here goes bananas for vaginas.

#3 Leonardo DiCaprio


Seen in: Titanic [1997], The Aviator [2004], Shutter Island [2010], Inception [2010]
He may be one of the biggest movie stars of all-time, but I wasn't immediately a fan. So yeah, it's not so much about him being so boyishly-handsome (although it makes it that much easier to adore him), I just really really like him because he is such an amazing actor and there has yet to be a feature film starring him that I don't enjoy.

Enough said.

#2 Cillian Murphy


Seen in: 28 Days Later... [2002], Red Eye [2005], Inception [2010]
Another one that wouldn't come as a surprise, since I have explicitly mentioned it before. Now, I purposely did not put up a picture of him looking at the camera because... I could get lost in his eyes. *Laugh track* Get lost homophobics!


But in all seriousness, I think the eyes did most of the work although I am in no way saying that's what he's all about. The guy is a great actor, humble, does not embrace celebrity status and come to think of it, he said something rather interesting about this whole issue with sexuality; "To me, someone's sexuality is usually the least interesting thing about them. It's secondary. The only reason it becomes a source for dramatic storytelling is because people have made such an issue out of it."

Ain't that the truth, bro.

#1 Gackt


Seen in: Moon Child [2003], Furin kazan (TV), Bunraku [20??]
Okay, so he's more of a rockstar than an actor. Still, he had been in a couple of movies and Bunraku will be his first Hollywood movie, I just wonder when will they let us see it. But once you do, you'll see why I'm crazy about this guy. I've been following him for quite some time. In fact, he was the one who got me into this whole thing with Japanese Visual-kei music.

It's hard to explain, he's made of 100% cool and it goes beyond what you see on camera. His mere presence is just... enthralling.



10 comments:

Mohd Rafie Suhaimi said...

i would go GAY for you MAMU!!!!huhu....

Anon said...

In short, you like pretty boys hahaha.

Waitaminute. Does this mean you'd like to screw them or you'd like be screwed by them?

I'd go for Colin Farrel, Brad Pitt or De Niro. Hhnngghh lol

Aliyah Zambri said...

This is a very interesting entry, heheheh

Though as a girl, I wouldn't go for any of the dudes you mentioned, its interesting to read a guy's pov on other guys, hehe

Mamü Miguel Ellezda Vies said...

Mohd Rafie Suhaimi: I would go gay for you tooooo!!! But what about your girlfriend?

Anon: ......... aw, shoot. I didn't think that far ahead.

Aliyah Zambri: hoho... what kind of dudes do you go for then?

.r.e.d.h.i.n.d.e.n.b.u.r.g. said...

yay for gackt!

Zulfahmi said...

Ryan Reynolds :-)
Hugh Jackman :-D
Gerard Butler :-))

Mamü Miguel Ellezda Vies said...

Gackt is super awesome!

Zulfahmi: Aren't you forgetting Jake Gyllenhaal? I know you have a major man-crush on him ;)

Zulfahmi said...

Owh yes... I love the smile :-)

jejaka anggun said...

so m not in the list?

albarn said...

al pacino
brad pitt
graham coxon (blur)
phew~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This!