Friday, July 22, 2011

"The Amazing Spider-man" Theatrical Trailer

Alright, after months of viral marketing, they finally released the theatrical trailer for the Spider-man reboot, simply entitled The Amazing Spider-man [2012]. So far my first impressions are right, it does look to be darker and potentially grittier than the ones directed by Sam Raimi. I know, all these reboots are giving me a headache as well. But if they have a unique Spider-man experience to give us, I say why not?


Plus I never thought Emma Stone would look so cute in her natural hair colour. Yes, ladies and gents, she's not actually a redhead.

Also, something tells me that that Spidey-cam thingy at the end will actually be in the movie. So if you're going to see it in 3D, make sure you bring a bucket or a paperbag for you to throw up in.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what spidey cam? o.O

Mamü Miguel Ellezda Vies said...

It was a technique coined by Sam Raimi, referring to Spider-man's perspective when he's flying around.

Zulfahmi said...

It's like first person shooter game...

Some people wouldn't be able to handle it... They would get dizzy

Anyway, this movie looks quite similar to the previous Spiderman... I hope they would put up something new especially at the part when Spidey learns how to control his powers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This!