Thursday, July 7, 2011

Favourites #12: MILFs

As promised, here's another list of people that drive my hormones crazy, only this time around they're of the XX chromosome. But hell, I thought I'd make it more interesting by cranking up the age, my way of telling the ladies out there that being older is not a death sentence. In fact, older women are in many ways a lot sexier. But then again, I'm saying this from the perspective of a guy and let's face it, guys are simple creatures; Big or small, old or young, if we feel like tapping it, anything goes.

A little oversimplified, but that's the general idea...
But in all seriousness, I am genuinely attracted to these ladies here to the point where I am unaware just how old they are. They carry themselves with such grace (and possibly caked with make-up), take really good care of themselves, and it proves that you don't have to be born overly-beautiful as long as you have the confidence to make up for it.

Now it might sound hypocritical for me to say that, considering that these ladies are nothing short of beautiful. But I have also been asked "you like plain girls, huh?". I don't know about that, but I am a sucker for that girl-next-door thing. So here's my list of favourite MILFs and let me know what you think.

Honourable Mentions:
Amy Ryan and Lauren Stamile...
#5 Catherine Zeta-Jones

Age: 41
Stop, stop. I know what you're thinking, so let me clarify that she's not one of those "plain" girls I was asked about. I mean, c'mon.... Catherine Zeta-Jones, plain? Of course not! We'll get to that later. Anyway, she really is a beauty that kicks Father Time in the balls, wouldn't you say? Obviously I'm not the only one who thinks that because she is a frequent inductee of those lists about "hottest women above forty" or something.

#4 Marisa Tomei

Age: 46
I couldn't be bothered to Google it up right now, but if I remember correctly she's not a mom. But if you remember her role as that aging stripper in The Wrestler [2008], I bet you couldn't blame me for wanting to include her on this list anyway. Oh yeah, this is probably where the list starts to go for the supposedly "plainer" ladies.

#3 Paula Marshall

Age: 47
Probably not as well-known on this side of the planet, but trust me when I say that she looks insanely good for a forty-seven year old. My infatuation with her began when I first saw that sitcom Gary Unmarried [2008-2010]. I love that show, I think it's one of the better ones since Seinfeld [1989-1998] and Frasier [1993-2004] had their curtain calls. Of course, lil' dynamite Paula Marshall here may have had a lot to do with that.

Don't take my word for it, just check out that body of hers.


#2 Alyson Hannigan

Age: 37
Me and her go way back before How I Met Your Mother [2005-?]. Err, I mean I had a major crush on her since before she got on that show. It's just that back then, I didn't know her name and all I remember was her face. Yeah, it was on Buffy the Vampire Slayer [1997-2003]. I've never sat through a single episode of that show, but my then-pubescent self had major hots for her. Fast forward to a decade or so later and nothing changed.

#1 Reese Witherspoon

Age: 35
Ahh... Reese Witherspoon, the youngest MILF in this entry and the reigning queen of my battleship Potemkin. She may be about half a decade away from the big four-zero, but technically she's a mother and I do have the hots for her. Some people mock my attraction to her by saying things like her face is "50% made of chin". I don't know, I guess I'm blind to that because every time I look at the lower part of her face, I see only her very kissable lips and that sweet smile.

3 comments:

asrap virtuoso said...

My number one MILF: Jennifer Beals!! I think she's almost 48 but can easily pass for 32. As for a local MILF, Rozita Che Wan... I have no idea how old she is but am pretty sure she qualifies as a MILF :)

Mamü Miguel Ellezda Vies said...

I didn't know who she was until I googled her photos. I believe I've only seen her in Runaway Jury? She was that hot milf teacher :D

hahahaha~

asrap virtuoso said...

one of her most recent roles was book of eli... playing mila kunis' blind mother... you should check her on youtube flirting with craig ferguson..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This!