Sunday, July 17, 2011

"The Hobbit" First Look (Production Video and Publicity Stills)

Has anyone here read J.R.R Tolkien's The Hobbit? I'm sure I'm not the only one, but the reason I ask is because I was just curious if you like that book better than The Lord of the Rings novels. I don't know about you, but for some reason I like The Hobbit better because... Well, it didn't blabber on too much.

So yeah, now that they're making a movie out of it, I'm pretty excited. No trailer has been released as of yet, but the production crew have been rather generous in providing updates on how it's going to turn out. So for the time being, feast your eyes on this production video courtesy of director Peter Jackson himself, as well as some stills.


As always, click on the image for a better resolution

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This!