Friday, August 5, 2011

Amazing "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" Trailer

By now it's pretty late to be news, but holy shit this is a spectacular trailer.


It was pretty unusual, and quite risky too since it didn't even hint us as to what the story is going to be about. But you can't say the trailer didn't catch your attention. It certainly caught mine, and gave me goosebumps. Well, guess what? The song you heard in the trailer was a remix of a Led Zeppelin song by Trent fuckin' Reznor!! No wonder it was so kickass!

I know now that the movie is an adaptation of a Stieg Larsson novel of the same name, but I'm still in the dark as to what the story is about, and I'm keeping it that way. I don't know, I think I'll try something different this time around and walk into the theatre without any idea of what I'm going to see.

Release Date: January 5th, 2012 (Malaysia)
Director: David Fincher
Starring: Daniel Craig, Rooney Mara, Stellan Skarsgard, Robin Wright, Christopher Plummer
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This!