Friday, August 5, 2011

Henry Cavill Pulling Off the Man of Steel Look

Earlier this year we talked about the new Superman movie, a reboot after how we gave a lukewarm welcome back to Bryan Singer's Superman Returns [2006]. You know, I didn't quite like it, but it wasn't because I thought it was a bad movie. As brilliant as I think Bryan Singer is, I'm just not digging his whiny, emo version of Superman.

Well, this new reboot slated for a 2013 release will be directed by Zack Snyder, and we all know how good he is when it comes to action-oriented movies. I must say, I never thought Henry Cavill would make for a good Superman, but he's surely pulling off the look.

Click on image for a better resolution...

1 comment:

Zulfahmi said...

Loving the costume...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This!