Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Honey, I Still Have a Crush On You

Some time after I finished primary school, that honeymoon phase after UPSR, I was notorious for playing truant. Well, there was absolutely nothing to do at school at that time, so why bother showing up at all? So what was it that I did? Yeap, you guessed it. Either I played video games or indulge myself in movie marathons.

One day, my dad brought home a straight-to-video sequel to the famous Honey, I Shrunk the Kids [1989] movie. If you remember, that movie was almost like a landmark movie for children of the '90s. So anyway, I had some friends over to watch it on my computer, although I ended up watching Honey, We Shrunk Ourselves [1997] alone while they played with my Karate Fighters.


While they squealed and screamed, I on the other hand couldn't take my eyes off the screen when this girl came along.


I was twelve at the time, mind you. So lay off pedo jokes, alright? Anyway, by the time the girls made their appearance, my two friends were already huddling around me, must have been the hormones. So I quickly announced, "Dibs, she's mine!" And my friends looked at me quizzically.

"You like her?!" one of them asked.
"Yeah, she's adorable!"
"Well, take her, I like the one in that shiny t-shirt"

Well, I don't know. I suppose they like white girls a lot more. So the exchanges ended there, and we went back to watching the movie, while I just stared at this girl.


Well guess what, although I was oblivious to it until late in my teens, she blossomed into one of the most gorgeous actresses ever, complete with a sexy raspy voice to complement her cuteness.


Ohh Mila Kunis... One of the few who can make my fast void without even trying.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This!