Monday, August 15, 2011

Second Trailer for Taylor Lautner's "Abduction"

I can't say I've been keeping track of Matt Damon, I don't know what he's been up to. But Taylor Lautner's sure doing something to fill in his shoes, and possibly to distance himself from his Twilight shadow as well. Not that I think that's possible anytime soon, but hey the man is trying, looking good doing it and reportedly did most of his stunts. So let's give him a chance, shall we?

I know the ladies have no complaint...
So there's a new trailer for the latest action flick he's starring in and it's called Abduction. The trailer showed nothing we haven't seen from the first one, but that part with Lautner doing some kickboxing pad work with Jason Isaacs was a nice touch.

1 comment:

k233 said...

matt damon is way better. TL looks too cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This!