Sunday, August 7, 2011

Why You Need to See "Sucker Punch: The Extended Cut"


This goes way back in late March, when I was at the height of my Sucker Punch fever. The fever had subside since, but hell I still love the girls especially lil' miss Baby Doll Browning. So after months of laying low, footage of the extended cut has surfaced and my oh my... It's a little unwise to watch during Ramadhan. But don't take my word for it, here's a musical number from the movie that didn't make the cut for its theatrical release.


If you ask me, the highlight of the scene has got to be those shots of Vanessa Hudgens. I got nosebleed and a dry orgasm from 1:26 to 1:30. In fact, I think I might have had the same reaction as that dude at 1:31. Yeap, I'm an assman, ladies.

2 comments:

Zulfahmi said...

This song is in the Soundtrack! No wonder I couldn't remember this song being played in the movie...

Why do they cut this scene?

In my opinion, it's not that mind blowing...

Mamü Miguel Ellezda Vies said...

I remember reading that it was due to time constraints, as well as it supposedly "didn't fit the tone of the movie"...

Hey, if it's girls dancing, I'm all for it. Especially at the sight of Vanessa Hudgens shaking her ass. WHOOHOO!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This!