Saturday, September 3, 2011

"The Avengers" Assemble! (8 Production Stills)

Earlier last month I spared a thought on the upcoming... Superhero bonanza movie, if you will. I still maintain that there's a really good chance that I'm going to skip this one - unless I got me some free tickets - however I can't deny that there's one thing about this movie that got me in awe; the cast.

Sure, I'm not as awestruck as I was when they had De Niro and Pacino in one movie, or that time they got Morgan Freeman and Ben Kingsley together in Lucky Number Slevin [2006], or when Dustin Hoffman and Gene Hackman finally starred together in Runaway Jury [2003]. But hell, I would still give up my pinky toe to be there and see all these guys work together for The Avengers.

Click on the images for a better resolution.

I don't blame you, Tom... I would stare at Scarlett Johansson's ass too if I get the chance
Source: Celebuzz! (Click here to see the entire gallery of twenty-two photos)

2 comments:

Zulfahmi said...

I love Loki :-)

by the way, is Natalie Portman gonna be in this one?

Mamü Miguel Ellezda Vies said...

She's not :(
But she has signed on for two Thor sequels, so there's that :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This!