Thursday, September 15, 2011

Jonah's Weight Went Down-Hill

Aw man... It's probably too late to be news, but I didn't know about it until recently, when a friend of mine pointed it out to me. Oh yeah, pardon the lame wordplay I did up there, I've been up for about thirty-plus hours now and my mind's not really with me. But yeah, it's about actor and comedian Jonah Hill.

You know him... The dude on the right
That was him in a movie I don't seem to recognise, maybe you guys can help me out on this one. I'm not really a fan of the likes of Judd Apatow, who happens to collaborate rather frequently with Jonah Hill. But anyway, that was him then, have you seen how he looks like now?

Special thanks to Huffingtonpost, otherwise I could never have recognised him without the hair and all that extra flab.


2 comments:

LauraLeia said...

Wow. Now that's a REALLY drastic change! O_O Never would have imagined he'd look like that when slimmed down, lol.

Mamü Miguel Ellezda Vies said...

Right?!! I even leaned in closer to find any Jonah Hill feature that I recognise. Almost didn't find any

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This!