Thursday, September 29, 2011

Joseph Gordon-Levitt's Axl Rose Impression

Again, this is something I don't usually do. But I think it's such a treasure I couldn't afford to pass it up. Not to mention it gave me a good laugh, being a huge fan of Guns N' Roses and all. So even if it's lost on you non-GN'R fans, trust me when I say that his impression of lead singer Axl Rose is spot on!

Here's what happened. Joseph Gordon-Levitt was on the Late Night with Jimmy Fallon show, promoting the upcoming release of 50/50 [2011]. So they got to talking about how they are friends in real life and decided to share about what sort of things that they do when they hang out. So they decided to give us an example of their typical night out at the karaoke bar. Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This!