Tuesday, September 20, 2011

One of My Favourite Commercials Ever

As much as I make fun of romantic movies, I'm a hell of a lot more cynical when it comes to couples in real life. I don't know what it is, man. Whatever amount of experience I have, combined with my lousy-ass logic has given me a complex. For example, I don't see myself getting married ever. I'm like an elusive bird in that sense; get too close and I'll fly away.

But at the same time, there is that sentimental side of me. I watch and read romantic stories as well, it's just that the ones that I'm able to respond to without a sneer are the unpretentious kind. Just like this commercial here, I'm pretty sure you've seen it before.


Short, simple and sweet. That right there, is the only kind of relationship that I wouldn't make fun of; the kind where neither of them have to say anything, they just feel like everything is alright.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This!