Tuesday, October 11, 2011

"The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" Theatrical Trailer


Release Date: January 5th, 2012 (Malaysia)
Director: David Fincher
Starring: Daniel Craig, Rooney Mara, Stellan Skarsgard, Robin Wright, Christopher Plummer

If you remember back in August, I made an entry about that superb teaser trailer for The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. I still watch that trailer every now and then, and I kept on wishing that they would still show it in cinemas so I can hear that remix of Led Zeppelin's Immigrant Song by Trent Reznor in all its THX surround sound glory. Did you get goosebumps too?

But understandably, as awestruck as people were, they begin asking questions like "So what the hell is the movie about?" to which I always respond with "Dude, it's a teaser trailer!" So if the question has been bugging you since the first time you've heard of this movie, here's the newly-released theatrical trailer. I'm not going to see it because... I'm trying to do something different, remember?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This!