Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Theatrical Trailer for "The Avengers"


As you probably know by now, I am one of the few who's not all that excited to see this epic superhero mash-up movie. While I gave a nod of approval to the cast, I'm still unsure about the movie as a whole because I can't envision how it's going to turn out. Is it going to be anything like Fantastic Four [2005]? Or God forbid, end up being as atrocious as G.I. Joe: Rise of the Cobra [2009]? *shiver*

Good thing the theatrical trailer is here. I must say, I liked seeing Thor in action again, and Scarlett Johansson in that form-fitting catsuit is always a welcome sight. But I maintain that I will sit this one out unless I get myself some free tickets.

2 comments:

Zulfahmi said...

Whereas, I'm all excited about this movie...

Though I'm a bit disappointed that they change the man who played Hulk... I love Edward Norton...

I can see that Thor and Captain America fighting with each other... I guess that's the result of Thor's inner conflict whether to defend his wicked brother, Odin, or to kill him...

or maybe that's just Odin disguising as Captain America...


Of course, Tony Stark would provide all the witty jokes...

Mamü Miguel Ellezda Vies said...

I'm not surprised. Edward Norton had always opted for character-driven roles, so I'm not surprised he turned down the opportunity to star in this movie.

All the same, I'm hoping for the best. Not that it's necessary because I can already foresee this movie breaking box-office records.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This!