Thursday, October 6, 2011

Who's Your Daddy, Superman? Russell Crowe!

As of right now, Zack Snyder is still officially directing the latest Superman movie simply called Man of Steel, slated for release in 2013. Frankly I'm glad because Zack Snyder has proven time and time again he has a good eye for visuals. Now, I know that his storytelling often leave a lot to be desired, but you can't deny that all of them had been nothing short of being an eye candy.

I mean, uh... You know... Visual spectacle.
Dude, stop it!
*ahem* So anyway, some time in August, they released a promotional image of the latest Man of Steel, Henry Cavill in the Superman suit. While it never crossed my mind that he could actually play Superman, I must say he didn't look out of place. That is, if that image was any indication of the tone and the overall feel of this latest incarnation of a Superman movie.

Hours ago, new images from the set surfaced and we finally caught a glimpse of my favourite actor, Russell Crowe in costume for his role as Superman's father, Jor-El. It goes without saying that I approve this casting decision without a moment's hesitation.


I don't know about you, but I'm starting to like the visual style of this movie.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This!