Sunday, November 27, 2011

Fake Movie Plot #1: Twilight

Inspired by the hashtag on Twitter of the same name, I'd like to give my thanks to Feris Othman for creating it, which gave me the idea to start a new series of entries right here on Planet MamüVies. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the inaugural Fake Movie Plot!

So here's what I did for this entry; I watched the trailer with the sound on mute, and basically improvised a voiceover Whose Line Is It Anyway style, just to see if I could do improv comedy. Then I snagged some images off the internet just so I could smooth out the narration. I don't know if I did a good enough job, but that's kind of why I started with Twilight, you see. It's the easiest one to poke fun at!

In a misty world, cold as rain
There lived a tortured soul
An outcast, whom within him lies a dark secret
Until one day
He saved a girl's life
Who would later save him from himself
Little that he knew...
... there are others who crave for James as much as he does
Will Edward's love for James conquer it all? Find out in Twilight, now showing in cinemas worldwide
Urgh... I know that kinda sucked, but I'll do better next time! Or at least try to.

5 comments:

Isaac Tan said...

its funny dude :)

Mamü Miguel Ellezda Vies said...

Hahaha... Thanks, bro :)
Glad to hear that

Euniceee said...

hAHA! thanks for making me laugh...xDDD

Mamü Miguel Ellezda Vies said...

I'm glad I could! :D
Have a wonderful Sunday!

albarn said...

hahaha.
you're right. twilight is the easiest.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This!