Saturday, November 26, 2011

When 'Predator' Meets 'The Walking Dead'


Movie Title: The Darkest Hour
Release Date: December 29th, 2012 (Malaysia)
Director: Chris Gorak
Starring: Emile Hirsch, Olivia Thirlby, Rachael Taylor, Joel Kinnaman, Max Minghella

"So this is what you get when you cross The Walking Dead with Predator [1987]..." That was all I could think about when I saw this trailer the other day. The trailer which, by the way, I think just gave away everything about the movie. I'm not kidding, you'll see why in a minute. For now I'm gonna have to say I don't see any reason why I should be excited about this movie other than the fact that it looks to be a stylistic, decent thriller.

Well, maybe there's one more thing to be excited about this movie; it stars Emile Hirsch, who is like the younger version of Leonardo DiCaprio not only in terms of looks, but talents as well. So how about it? Why don't you have a look at the trailer and share your first impression about it in the 'Comments' section?

2 comments:

Az said...

To me, it reminds me of Cloverfield. Usually this type of movie would intrigue me, but not this one. Probably because all of the main characters are too good looking. Like, if you're ugly, you'd have no chance of surviving at all. Heh.

But I might watch it, just because there's no other interesting movies in cinema right now.=P

Zulfahmi said...

To me, it's a cool invasion concept... I'm looking forward to the action part of course and I really hope that the aliens dont die so easily... I want it to be like Battle: Los Angeles...

I love Alien war movies... Too bad my wife doesn't like it :-P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This!