Monday, December 19, 2011

He Jumped The Couch, Then Makes Up For It In M:I4

Hey, I admit that even I had always thought that Tom Cruise is a little bonkers, even though I have always liked him as an actor. But it's really hard to defend him whenever people poke fun at him. Remember his appearance on Oprah? And the fact that he prays to Xenu? I'm not judging, but when someone worships aliens one can't help but conjure up images of a cross-eyed nervous guy wearing a hat made from aluminium foil, as well as an inflatable seahorse around his waist.

Or, you know... This guy
But it's really commendable that Tom Cruise never made much of it, and just kept going on with his acting career even though the amount of jokes he's been bombarded with would have made any local A-list celebrities lose their shit on every tabloid newspapers in existence.

Instead, Tom Cruise ran with it, and showed us that he is indeed a little crazy. Crazy enough to pull off this stunt. If you're anything like me, you might need to eat your words because I too thought that the whole Burj Khalifa sequence was mostly CGI. It wasn't.

And Tom Cruise didn't have a stunt double either.


If you still have doubts whether or not that's really Tom Cruise pulling his own weight, here's another amateur video recording it from another angle.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This!