Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I Was Gonna Publish An Article Today...

... I didn't take an arrow to the knee, but I did find several things too cool to pass up on. I'll try to resume blogging as usual after this. For now, I'd like to illustrate to you just how much of my soul had been consumed by 9gag, and I pray that you will not get sucked into the same vortex as I.

#1 Recognise the dude on the right?

The name is Norman Reedus, best known for his role as Murphy McManus in The Boondock Saints movies, and even more awesomely as;

Daryl Dixon from The Walking Dead! *fangirl squeal*
What's so cool about it?
Look at the first two pics again. The dude is a fellow Twilight-hater. If I know nothing else about him, that would have been enough.

#2 Twilight Paper

What's so cool about it?
I know I'd wipe my ass with that.

#3 Morgan Freeman is Epic

What's so cool about it?
Morgan Freeman is the only actor who can claim to have played everything. Well, how do you top someone who has played God?

2 comments:

Aliyah Zambri said...

The Walking Dead FTW. Have you seen the Season 2 Ep 7? Ending was awesome! Also, Daryl's rebellious facade is really sexy, haha

Mamü Miguel Ellezda Vies said...

Hell yeah! :D
The two times I thought Daryl was a goner I literally shook my head as I was watching it, saying out loud "Oh no... Oh no no... NO!"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This!