Saturday, December 17, 2011

Just Watching The Teaser Gave Me a Third Testicle

I know that's not a good mental image to start your Saturday, but I really had a kick from seeing this latest sneak peek at this anticipated sequel to 2010's The Expendables. If you ever feel the need to roll your eyes at my fanboy-ness for Action flicks, you may do so but do understand that such films are my first love as documented here.


Furthermore, as reviews on the first installment had already established, The Expendables was made by action stars for action fans. Therefore it wasn't surprising that there were reviews flocking in criticising everything from the paper-thin plot, how it felt stuck in "cultural limbo" (loved that one, by the way), to something about Stallone and dinosaurs, I couldn't recall how the author put it. It's highly-unlikely that the sequel is going to change anyone's mind about this.

Frankly I find it weird that so many of them missed the point, did they all slept through the '80s or what? It was meant to be a throwback to the B-movie grade movies of that era, and to that extent, it was goooood. But hey, who am I to judge? All I'm saying is, if you don't get a kick out of seeing this teaser trailer, then chances are you might not want to see it in the cinemas.

2 comments:

Zulfahmi said...

Norris gave me an orgasm... and it's not even gay

Mamü Miguel Ellezda Vies said...

Same thing happened to me when I saw Schwarzenegger, I think I even applauded :P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This!