Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The Kristen Stewart School of Acting

You know, I thought I could get back to writing the kind of lengthy entries that I like to do. But frankly I'm having a bit of a writer's block right now, or maybe all my creative energy's all being channeled elsewhere at the moment. So just bear with me while I get it all sorted out, yah?

But of course, I have no intention of letting this blog wither and die, so I thought I'd share this video that I stumbled upon quite some time ago, when my hate-boner for Twilight was at its height. A lot I've said about Edward Gaylen, so I thought I'd take a stab at Bella Swan instead this time around. I know it's obvious, and it has been said many times over, but Kristen Stewart really can't act and nothing exemplify that better than this video right here;


But the only thing more annoying than her acting, is the worship she gets from fans of Twatlight. No I didn't spell that wrong.

2 comments:

Az said...

If Kristen Stewart can act, then I must be Marilyn Monroe. I don't see anything extraordinary about this one. She is ordinary looking, her acting is mediocre. Pffft.

Mamü Miguel Ellezda Vies said...

LOL! And I'd love to be Robert De Niro myself. Or DiCaprio... Or even Daniel Day-Lewis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This!