Thursday, December 15, 2011

Superhuman Activity


Movie Title: Chronicle
Release Date: March 1st, 2012 (Malaysia)
Director: Josh Trank
Starring: Michael B. Jordan, Dane DeHaan, Michael Kelly

I don't know about you, but I had always find the whole "found footage" thing to not be that interesting. You know, the kind you saw in The Blair Witch Project [1999], Cloverfield [2008] and the infamous Paranormal Activity films? By the way, if you've seen any of the aforementioned movies, can you tell me what they're like? I haven't seen any of them. It has been well documented in this blog that I'm not a fan of horror movies.

But the concept might work just fine on this new superhero-themed movie that's not really a superhero movie, a movie called Chronicle. It tells the story of three teenage friends who gain superpowers, but the problem is they don't have Uncle Ben to tell them "With great power comes great responsibility".

2 comments:

Az said...

I watched The Blair Witch Project and Cloverfield. It's been a while since I've watched them, but I remember that I enjoyed watching both movies and they got me at the edge of my seat. I watched Cloverfield in cinema and I was advised to take some anti-emetic medication before I entered the theatre, which I did, thankfully! But I think if you watch on TV/PC, should not be a problem.

Mamü Miguel Ellezda Vies said...

Oh, I heard something about that too. Did anyone forget to take 'em and threw up afterward? LOL, discomforting thought.

But I don't know, I'm just not that big a fan of horror. I wanted to watch Troll Hunter though.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This!