Thursday, January 19, 2012

25 Greatest Unscripted Scenes in Films

I was doing a bit of a reading about method actors when I saw an article that mentioned offhandedly about an improvised scene in The Usual Suspects [1995]. Of course, by now it wasn't exactly news even to me, but it did gave me an idea for an entry. I thought about putting a list together about my favourite unscripted scenes in movies, and that was when I came across this video.

Normally I hate it when it happens, like somebody was way ahead of me. But then again, I'm not exactly always ahead of the curve, so that's expected. Plus, the fellow made a video out of it, and that beats whatever presentation I was planning on doing. So I thought I'd just share it with you guys, and yes, the aforementioned improvised scene in The Usual Suspects is in it too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This!