Sunday, January 15, 2012

Five Minutes of "Haywire"

As part of the promotion for the Gina Carano star vehicle Haywire, Relativity Media released the first five minutes of the movie for us to see. Although not an unusual practice, frankly I think it's kind of necessary because even though I've already decided to give it a try, I couldn't help but think that it's a bit of an overkill to have such a star-studded cast accompanying Miss Badass Carano.

I just think it's going to be a distraction because judging from the video, her acting's not too bad. It may not be Oscar material, but good enough to not be upstaged by her physical prowess. But to each his or her own, I'm gonna have to say. Here, why don't you be the judge of that;

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This!