Saturday, January 7, 2012

Techno Remixes of Movies

You know what? I haven't seen either one of the Tron movies. I don't know, neither of them strike me as being interesting at all for the same reason why I think the Star Wars prequels were a huge letdown, and also the same reason why I didn't even bother to go see The Green Lantern [2011]; I just know that those movies were made in an extremely sterile environment, resulting in a sleek, overproduced but all the same fake-looking movies.

Tron:Legacy [2010] didn't even hide the fact that it was really just one long Daft Punk music video...
But I don't really want to talk about the Tron movies, I was just reminded of them when I realised that I wrote the words "techno" and "movies" in the same sentence. What I actually want to share with you today are three videos that I don't know what's the point of them being made at all, but I'd be lying if I say I didn't enjoy watching them, particularly the Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter remixes. I liked how they both are a reminiscent of a Frou Frou song.

Meanwhile, the remix for Terminator II is just goofy, but in a good way. Enjoy!



1 comment:

Zulfahmi said...

I've watched both Tron movies but it's been a while since I watched the first one and therefore anything I say about can be quite inaccurate...

However, for the latest Tron movie, I think that it's awesome in terms of story line, effects and also music... I love the techno music very mush because it's like a perfect match - the picture of neon and the boom boom pow sound...

U should give them a try


and yes, the Terminator 2 remix is epic!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This!