Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Epic Rap Battles of Movie Characters

Miss me? Hahaha... I do apologise about that, I've been working on several other projects and now that I'm done with two of them, I can concentrate on watching movies once more, and also work on my pet project which I had put on the shelf for about a month now. Will resume writing as usual from now. But for now enjoy these funny epic rap battles between movie characters!

Special thanks to Ming for bringing this to my attention.




And while we're on the subject of a rapping Darth Vader, here's a little something from ages ago, possibly before the age of YouTube, if I remember correctly. But nevertheless, it remains one of my favourites when it comes to fan-made Star Wars stuff.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This!