Saturday, February 18, 2012

What If Tom Cruise Was a Rock Star?

Okay, so we all know that Johnny Depp is a certified rock star, even though his film career is a helluva lot more fun to watch. But ever wonder what Tom Cruise would be like had he opted for a career in rock music instead of acting? I don't know about the singing part (hence why he's an actor) but he'd nail down the look pretty well, as evident on this upcoming movie called Rock of Ages where he played a character called Stacee Jaxx.


Which is cool and all, but I'm not excited about the movie at the slightest because it's a fuckin' musical featuring diluted, watered down covers of popular rock anthems in the '80s. Too bad, because as you'll see in the trailer, it features some of my favourite actors and one of my favourite Milf.

Oh well...

2 comments:

Zulfahmi said...

Journey!!!

I like Hairspray
So I will go and give this movie a try...

I hope there's no censorship :-P

Mamü Miguel Ellezda Vies said...

I love these old songs, my only problem is that they sound like they've been Glee-fied.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This!