Sunday, February 12, 2012

Why I Don't Watch "Hell's Kitchen" Anymore

As skeptical as I have become when it comes to reality shows, I decided to not make too much of it because they still make for decent entertainment. That is, after all, largely the reason why we turn on the television. I'm not proud of what I'm about to say, but I was at one point a fan of Hell's Kitchen. I don't know why. It wasn't because I felt like it was more "genuine" than others of its ilk.

But of course, watch any reality TV show enough and pretty soon you'll catch on, and you can no longer tell which season is which. This video below pretty much captured it all.

1 comment:

Zulfahmi said...

I love Hell's Kitchen and Master Chef US because of Chef Ramsay...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This!