Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Guy Pearce Playing a Solid Snake-esque Badass


Movie Title: Lockout
Release Date: April 19th, 2012 (Malaysia)
Director: James Mather & Stephen St. Leger
Starring: Guy Pearce, Maggie Grace, Peter Stormare, Joseph Gilgun, Lennie James

I may be jumping the gun here, but it seems like Luc Besson has been going out offering dramatic actors starring roles in action movies. I suppose it has been going on for ages but the world finally paid attention when Taken [2008] was released, and it propelled actor Liam Neeson to action stardom once more. That turned out well, didn't it? I think so too.

So next up is another actor also known for playing dramatic roles, perhaps not quite as prolific and not a household name like Liam Neeson, but trust me when I say he's been in some of the best movies ever made. Enter Australian actor Guy Pearce. If my memory serves me right, he has never been in a proper, action-packed movie. Ladies and gents, check out Lockout, a Sci-fi action flick coming real soon!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This!