Thursday, May 17, 2012

How Cool is Tom Cruise?

It's no secret that I look up to Tom Cruise as an actor and an action star, even though I don't deny that it's a little hard to take him seriously sometimes. As of right now, I'm unaware of what he has in store for the future, aside from that Glee-rock-musical which I'm not looking forward to at all. But then again, there's this saving grace of it having Tom Cruise portraying a rock star, and he looked gooooood.

Heck, don't take my word for it, check out the photos below. Chances are they've already been airbrushed, but still I have this nagging feeling that even at 49, he's in much better shape than I am.


1 comment:

Zulfahmi said...

In Mission Impossible 3, we can see how fit he was when he sprinted across a town non stop for a few minutes...

but yeah, it's really hard to take him seriously

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This!