Friday, July 27, 2012

Breakthrough Roles #9

The last time this happened to me was back in September 22nd, 2011, when I was flipping through the channels. Well, it kinda happened again, the only difference... I was actually watching Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement [2004]. Not that I was traipsing down memory lane or anything, I'm not even a fan of the first one (not to say I hated it, though).


By the way, is it just me, or the movie wouldn't be quite as popular had it not been for Anne Hathaway starring in the lead role? I'm thinkin' that's the reason because she's stunningly beautiful. I'm a sucker for big, bambi eyes. *ahem* How are you doin', girlfriend?

So I was watching the aforementioned movie, well... Not really watching, more like staring at the screen without really paying attention, until this guy came along;

Recognise him?
Have a closer look...
Yeap, you've seen him before...
... It was weird seeing him Princess Diaries 2. I know I've seen the movie before, he was prominently featured in it. But I was under the impression that he has never been high-profile movies until Star Trek [2009] came along. Well, he is a rather princely-looking fellow. The man is Chris Pine, whom I neither like or dislike. It's just that, very very rarely I forget a face, yet he managed to sneak past my radar. So that's pretty cool.

Taking a page off James Dean, are we? James Franco did it better. Sorry...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This!