Tuesday, July 3, 2012

I Didn't Think It Was a Real Movie...


Movie Title: Wreck-It Ralph
Release Date: November 29th, 2012 (Malaysia)
Director: Rich Moore
Starring: John C. Reilly, Jane Lynch, Jack McBrayer, David Hyde Pierce, Sarah Silverman

When I saw a promotional clip of Wreck-It Ralph some time ago, I thought it was one of those fan-made short films because... Well, look at that still again. There are characters like M. Bison and Bowser (like I even need to state here what video games they're from) and more in the trailer! Sure, not that I thought it was impossible. I just figured that whole business with licensing would have Disney lawyers shake their heads in unison.

Well, I'm wrong!

Turns out Wreck-It Ralph is very much a real movie, and though the story may not be anything out of the ordinary as far as Disney movies are concerned; It seems to be in the same vein as Chicken Run [2005], Meet the Robinsons [2007] and Bolt [2008]. Not that those movies were bad, somehow they were just too kiddie to interest the child in me. However, I think I'd go for Wreck-It Ralph because I think they might have done it this time. I bet everyone who grew up in the '80s and '90s are gonna get all nostalgic.

1 comment:

Zulfahmi said...

My my my... This sure brings back memories... Nice one DIsney... All the old time gamers will love this

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This!