Sunday, November 11, 2012

Quite a Misnomer, But It's Tom Cruise. So...


Movie Title: Jack Reacher
Release Date: December 20th, 2012 (Malaysia)
Director: Christopher McQuarrie
Starring: Tom Cruise, Rosamund Pike, Richard Jenkins, Robert Duvall, David Oyelowo

Heard about this one already? What do you guys think about it? The reason I ask is because I'm wondering if you guys have the same doubts as I did, when I first saw the trailer. Granted, I'm not very well-versed with the character, and the only Jack Reacher novel I've read is the one called The Hard Way. All I know about the character is that he's huge, standing at 6 foot and 5 inches, and he's pretty unstoppable.

Tom Cruise isn't huge, but then again he has rather successfully played larger-than-life characters in the past, and my first impression of Jack Reacher is pretty good. I know fanboys would dislike it no matter what, but for the rest of us moviegoers, there is a possibility that the movie's gonna be pretty good as a whole. If the trailer is any indication, it's gonna be both thrilling and fun.

Watch until the end of the trailer to see what I mean.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This!