Monday, December 3, 2012

Recognise This Guy? I didn't...

Don't worry, this is not one of those cheap tabloid media tricks. I'm not gonna start by saying things like "This particular celebrity is addicted to heroin!" or "This particular celebrity have AIDS!". Only to end it somewhere near the bottom of the page with "But no worries, it's just a movie role" or something like that. No, I'm gonna flat out tell you that this fellas did what he did for a movie role... And I find it shocking for two reasons.

One;

I know what you're thinking...
It's not Mr. Satan, nor it is another Dragon Ball Z adaptation. Have another look...

You might have already recognise him. Me, I basically needed to be told who this guy is because... Well, I don't think too highly of him as an actor. I even poked fun at this guy a couple of times. Which brings us to the number two reason why I found it shocking;

It's Matthew McConaughey!
Sure, you could argue that this doesn't prove anything. And I'd agree with you. It doesn't take talent to lose weight, only determination. This guy has just been having the luxury of having people working around the clock to make sure he looks good on camera. But then again, we have The Lincoln Lawyer [2011]. Seen that one? McConaughey just stopped sucking out of nowhere, wouldn't you say? Don't get me wrong, I still don't think he's all that.

But you gotta give credit where credit's due.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This!