Sunday, May 12, 2013

"Man of Steel" Poster Explained

This made me laugh out loud for real.

Source
Speaking of which, are you excited for Man of Steel? When I first heard of it, I was just excited to know that the Russell Crowe's gonna be in it, starring as Superman's father. Then I doubted it a little when Zack Snyder signed on as director, but I quickly caught myself and remembered that Snyder's eye for visuals might just be what's needed to breathe new life in the franchise.

It's not like he wrote the screenplay, so it's all good. Here's the third trailer, in case you haven't seen it yet. I think it's the best one yet, and now I'm really stoked to see it. Man of Steel, in (Malaysian) cinemas June 13th!



P/S: Planet MamüVies is not dead, unlike Planet Krypton.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This!