Thursday, August 15, 2013

What If the Star Wars Prequels Were Good?

The more I know, the more I realise how much the Star Wars prequels suck.


But no worries, this is not another entry blasting George Lucas for being so goddamn lazy. Instead, let's play a little "I wonder what could have been", and explore the infinite possibilities when you play around with Star Wars. Below are videos from a YouTube channel called Belated Media, and while anything would be an improvement to the prequels, this dude actually has some really interesting ideas.

Interesting enough that I actually would like to see them get made. Yes, I know it's a long shot (if not downright impossible). But like I said, let's just play along, shall we?



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This!