Friday, August 16, 2013

Why the New RoboCop Will Pale in Comparison to the Original

This comic strip pretty much says it all.

Source
Some might say it's way too early to say anything about the new RoboCop. After all, we won't be seeing it until sometime next year. However, I disagree. I had some thoughts about it back in 2011, but I didn't really dwell on it. Until last night.

So yeah, I learned that a guy named Joel Kinnaman's playing the title character, it's gonna be PG-13, and RoboCop rides a superbike now. Of course, I will go see it with an open mind. I just hope it won't turn out to be something in the vein of G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra [2009].

1 comment:

Zulfahmi said...

Even if the reviews are bad, I would still go see it because I want to revisit childhood memories...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This!