Thursday, December 19, 2013

"Dee", Our First Telemovie

I've written quite a few things for television over the past two years. I don't think I've ever talked extensively about them, not here at least. So what makes Dee so special? I guess with most of the stuff I've done in the past, they were in the neighbourhood of ghostwriting, where I helped other people bring their vision to life. This wasn't the case with Dee.

Click on image to enlarge
It's finally coming out in a day's time! I haven't seen the final product myself. I just hope they didn't Oh My English-ed it (i.e. go crazy with sound effects and cartoon noises), even if it is made for Astro Ceria. I don't think they did, though. But hey, I'm excited regardless. If you get the chance to catch it, do let me know what you think!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

where can me download this telemovie or watch it online?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This!